'DREW! LOOK AT YOUR LIFE. LOOK AT YOUR CHOICES. TO ALTERNATION OF GENERATIONS AND PLANT PHYSIOLOGY REALLY INTEREST YOU THAT MUCH COMPARED TO SUPER COOL CELL BIOLOGY OR EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY. HUH??? HUH???
e____e I like botany
umm what? i don’t speak biology jargon.
You see, we’re humans, and we are coelomates, which means we have a bilateral body plan with a fluid filled cavity that separates our digestive tract from our outer body wall. This is formed from our mesoderm. The mesoderm is a layer of cells that develops from embryonic germ layers. What I mean by that is, as a zygote, you form a blastula, or hollow ball of cells. Eventually, you begin to sort of collapse on yourself, and you form an opening, called the blastopore, because humans are deuterostomes, our blastopore becomes our anus, and our mouth develops later.
- Teacher: We're part of the coelomates, which can be classified as protostomes or deuterostomes. When the zygote becomes a blastula (hollow ball of cells), they form an opening called the blastopore. In Protostomes, the blastopore becomes the mouth, the anus forms later; in deuterostomes, the anus, the mouth forms later.
- Me: And what are we?
- Teacher: Deuterostomes.
- What Bio teacher said: For homework, research a cancer and take some notes on it. Include causes, metastasis, and treatments.
- What I heard: Find the cure for cancer.
- Bio Teacher: So then after the experiment is done we will have to Euthanize all of the Nasonia. (A type of parasitic wasp)
- Me: Will we have a funeral?
- Bio Teacher: Yes, in alcohol.
"The clitoris consists of a short shaft supporting a rounded glans, or head, covered by a small hood of skin, the prepuce.”*
"During sexual arousal, the clitoris, vagina, and labia minor all engorge with blood and enlarge; in fact, the clitoris consists largely of erectile tissue.”*
*Italics are of my doing, to point out what I want you to see.